- HIV treatment
- HIV prevention
- Hepatitis-B prevention
- COVID-19 research
- Monkeypox treatment
Please call us any time at 216-844-4444 or email [email protected] .
- COVID-19 clinical trials
- Treatment and cure agenda clinical trials for people living with HIV
- HIV prevention clinical trials for HIV-negative people
- Monkeypox treatment studies
- Community outreach and education about HIV-related clinical trials research findings
- Information about and referrals for HIV testing and prevention strategies, such as PrEP
FEATURED VIDEO: How the Monkeypox Vaccine Works
The Cleveland AIDS Clinical Trials Unit is located in University Hospital’s Foley Medical Building, a 4-story brown brick building in the heart of the University Circle/Uptown neighborhood.
Address: Foley Medical Building, 2061 Cornell Road, Cleveland, Ohio, 44106